When, where, why?

Post by selwyn »

savage!!!

Distorted
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

When, where, why?

Post by Distorted »

That just seems so so wrong and yet so so right at the same time.....

Dead Anyway

When, where, why?

Post by Dead Anyway »

Man, I seem to be the latest! Went to see a band called Seafood @ Dingwalls in Camden maybe 99 or 2000 and this crazy indie band called Wilt were supporting.

The crown went mental for them, even though it didn't seem that heavy, found out they were in Kerbdog. My mate bought the album and I taped it off him. Loved it. I was convinced for ages that it was one big long song. Awesome. One of the best rock albums ever made.

whits750

Re: When, where, why?

Post by whits750 »

Hi guys, stumbled across the site the other day while searching Wikipedia for some new listen to.

Anyhow, I can't remember how I navigated to KD but I did and then came on here.

I have only seen the band once and that was in a pub in Norwich called The Oval. It's gone now but it used to be a great place for live music as it was run by a guy called Errol Watson who used to roadie for Iron Maiden, in fact, Maiden played there under the name of The Nodding Donkeys (they had a b-side on Be quick or be dead, I think, called Nodding Donkey Blues).

My mates band, No Mercy, were doing a headline gig and KD were the support band!! I can only remember 2 things about there performance and they were Cormac saying "this song goes out to the girl in the Pantera t-shirt" and the opening to Earthworks.

To this day, I still use Earthworks as my ringtone as I can't find another song with the same impact :D

Since seeing the band play, I tried to find out more about them but as this was way before t'internet, it was a hard slog. I do remember reading in either Metal Hammer or RAW that Cormac was left handed and played his guitar without re-stringing it. I just found that absolutely amazing 8)

Anyway, that's enough drivel from me for a bit.

mr.quiet

Post by mr.quiet »

I first saw them along with Credit To The Nation and Therapy? at the Octagon in Sheffield in about 1993.

Absolutely amazing gig apart from losing my shoe while moshing and stage diving and managing to find the only gap in the crowd and headbutting the floor.  :'(

dryriser07

Post by dryriser07 »

SNAP!! What a gig that was. Therapy? were awsome too.