Signed Kerbdog CD

Anything Kerbdog related
dazjames

Signed Kerbdog CD

Post by dazjames »

Hi folks, was a big fan of Kerbdog back in the day and saw them live three times.

I have a signed dummy crusher cd, signed by the band in Croydon. Out of interest what is it worth or what would a kerbdog fan consider paying, should I ever decide to sell.

Furthermore I am aware of some kerbog rare tracks, I used to work in post production and one of the clients were kerbdogs record label. When at work one day I saw an old tape cover, with a song listed as "soaking". I am not sure if this was a wilt track with early title but I know it was Kerbdog. To this day I am not even sure what is was, but it was 1997.

Cheers.

selwyn
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Signed Kerbdog CD

Post by selwyn »

you should try get that tape in digital form an upload it to the media gallery here. As for the dummy crusher cd. i bought one (signed) for like €5 last year on a website so i dunno if you would get very much for it.

dragginthru
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Signed Kerbdog CD

Post by dragginthru »

Yeah dude seriously if you give us an unheard kerbdog song you will be an eternal hero to everyone on here!!!!
ttp://www.myspace.com/dryriseband - check out Dry Rise cover of Kerbdog's "Dragging Through" - online to hear now!!! :D

andyman
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Signed Kerbdog CD

Post by andyman »

It's probably "Soaking Wet" - though most including myself haven't heard it, so i'd join the others in saying upload it if possible.

fyfe79
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Re: Signed Kerbdog CD

Post by fyfe79 »

I bought a fully signed (all 4) Kerbdog (ie. first album) cd for £6.50 on ebay recently. Good deal, I reckon!

USAKerbdogFan
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by USAKerbdogFan »

"Soaking Wet" has been hyped as one of the last songs with Billy Dalton in the band.  It was probably recorded sometime in 1996 or 1997 but before the J.J.'s Song EP came out (which didn't have Billy Dalton in it).

I first heard Darragh Butler mention the track existed on the www.wilt.ie message forum.  Bring on the new song!
I burn a fire to stay cool.

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

USAKerbdogFan wrote: "Soaking Wet" has been hyped as one of the last songs with Billy Dalton in the band.  It was probably recorded sometime in 1996 or 1997 but before the J.J.'s Song EP came out (which didn't have Billy Dalton in it).

I first heard Darragh Butler mention the track existed on the www.wilt.ie message forum.  Bring on the new song!
'Bastinado' from the forum just sent me the track and I've posted it up here:
http://www.kerbdog.com/forums/index.php ... 369.0.html

YouTube/MP3 and FLAC versions avaiable!
-Sorry For The Record-
My Kerbdog/Wilt Collection
OverPlay.net - a cheap UK/US/IE/+ VPN Service for VOD/Streaming