Kerbdog/Wilt singles for sale

Anything Kerbdog related
tweek

Kerbdog/Wilt singles for sale

Post by tweek »

Hey all, am having to sell up my whole collection as have moved into a really tiny room and got loads of debts to pay  :'(

However, anyway ... I thought I would give everyone on here first dibs before putting them on ebay or whatever - first come first served. Postage and packing costs would be £1.50 for first item (recorded delivery to UK) and then £0.50 for each extra single on top - I can work out international costs if someone outside of UK would like to buy.

These are the ones I'm selling :

The digipaks are a wee bit scuffed but everything is excellent condition and all the actual CDs are mint and play perfectly. End of Green has suffered from being in a promo plastic sleeve so a bit of the print off the top of the CD has come off and the sticker which sealed the top wasnt unstuck very well by the original owner - but the CD underside is mint and plays fine of course.

Kerbdog :
Sally CD single part 1 (bw/My Aquaintance & Retro Ready) £2
Sally CD single part 2 (bw/Dyed In The Wool & Spence) £2
Dummy Crusher CD single (bw/Kennedy & Debaser) £2
Dummy Crusher Digipak (bw/Mildred Pierce & This is Not a Love Song) £2
End of Green CD single (bw/In a Rut & Kerosene)
Dry Riser CD single (bw/New Day Rising & Suspect Device) £2
Dry Riser Digipak (bw/Xenophobia & Self Inflicted) £2
JJ's Song CD single (bw/Didnt Even Try, Hard to Live & Gridlock) £4
Earthworks (original CD single bw/Demo versions of Cleaver & Scram) £4

Wilt :
Open Arms CD1 £2
Open Arms CD2 £2
Radio Disco CD1 £2
Radio Disco CD2 £2
Its all Over Now/Working For The Man (bw/Never Enough) £3
No Worries CD (original pressing on Discordant bw/Working for the Man & I Want It All) £3

... and a bit of a bizarre one, but I actually have a spare digipak cover (empty!) for Dry Riser should anyone require it! I will send that off for free - just let me know if you want it and I'll lob it in a jiffy bag :)

If you'd like to snag any of this, either reply or email me on luke_stammers at hotmail dot com  - I accept paypal and UK cheques (if in Ireland, is there a way to send me a money order or whatever without me being charged by my bank? If so cool, if not paypal only)

Cheers!

PS. sorry to hit the board after being away so long with a sale but I thought there may be some here without the originals etc. blah blah  ;)

ninjated
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Re: Kerbdog/Wilt singles for sale

Post by ninjated »

damn bro, sucks you have to sell things to make rent, i've been there!
i already have all the kerbdog & wilt releases but good luck getting yourself together.
hope your fortune changes soon!!!!

tweek

Post by tweek »

thanks mate ....

yeah hopefully things will get better soon. Have had to let go of a lot in order to live with peace of mind ..... years from now, I expect I'll build up the Kerbdog library again (they're in my top 10 bands of all time for me so we're talkin essentials here! lol) ... needs must at the mo though

miece
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by miece »

hey i'd buy it all if u still got it all? i sent u an email so just let me know. thanks

tweek

Post by tweek »

Hiya, yup I'll sell you the lot for £35, plus a reasonable arrangement for postage for the lot ....

you still interested? I did reply to your email but didnt hear back.

Thanks
Luke