ott to be played in its entireity live

Anything Kerbdog related
krustofsky
Administrator
Administrator

ott to be played in its entireity live

Post by krustofsky »

ok its probably well known but kd are playing ott from start to finish on 8th december dublin,could well be a once off so get your tickets and experience a once in a lifetime treat for the ears >:D

krustofsky
Administrator
Administrator

Re: ott to be played in its entireity live

Post by krustofsky »

quote from kerbdogs facebook

"So.. Last Saturday in a studio far far away, in Kilkenny, we did some rehearsing for the 8th December Dublin Academy gig. After our usual trying to figure out how gear works for an hour we attempted the tracks Lesser shelf, Pointless, and Sorry for the record. We hadn't played these tunes since leaving the legendary Sound City studios in Los Angeles, 1996. We got through the songs with only one or two "golden moments" all the energy is there and it sounds big. We cannot wait to play these and the full On The Turn album! This gig is going to be different. It will also be the final recording by Dave Draper for our 2013 release live album. Bristol crowd was nuts, London louder, lets make Dublin the loudest, So get pissed and trash the Gaff!! We will be:) Support comes from our good friends Zero Pilot and Souls."

happydays ;D

mexicanwaver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: ott to be played in its entireity live

Post by mexicanwaver »

I'm not able to make it to the Dublin 8th December show, so I'm selling my ticket at face value.

If anyone's interested, let me know ASAP so I can get it posted to you!