KERBDOG Belfast mini-bus 28th DEC

Anything Kerbdog related
DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Location: Dublin, Ireland, Europe, Planet Earth, Galaxy 12A, Universe B.

Post by DaveGefow »

Hi cats,

Basically as the Belfast limelight gig on the 28th of Dec is looking unfortunately like the dogs’ last gig in the near future I think we should all here mark it as an extremely special occasion. I have briefly looked into the idea of arranging a mini-bus to bring Kerbdog fans from the capital up to the north.

I have only talked to one mini-bus company so far and they said they would do it for 400EUR and as there is 18 seats on this bus that works out at 22.20EUR each. I think this is an amazing price and very good value seeing as to get a train return is like 60EUR and a CIE bus is still much more expensive.

We would be leaving on Wedensday the 28th from the city center at about 4.30 (Approx) then leaving from belfast to Dublin after the show. Im looking for people who are interested in this idea to leave a message saying so under this one. If there is the demand we will put the plan into action. Don’t miss the chance to see Kerbdog!!

Dave.

Conor
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by Conor »

Hi Dave,
The e-mails were a nice touch I must say. I've got a few questions. Is this open only to members of the forum or can anyone come along? I could probably get a few other people to head along on this but if they have to be members of the forum I'd have to make them sign up within the next few days or something. I probably wouldn't be able to make a decision until after the gig in the Music Centre. People might be completely broke after Christmas and the new year as well, so it could be tricky. It is however, a very good idea and from the lads' point of view, is a guaranteed moshpit just waiting to happen. I'm sure if you advertise this enough you'll be able to get the numbers together to make a great trip man.
Conor
ome monsters in this game freak me out.........

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah

Post by DaveGefow »

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. no this is open to all KD fans interested on making the trip, for maybe their most important show so far since them comming back. I mean if you wanted to arrange the thing within your friends, and then get back to me...ect..thats brilliant :D .

i understand that Christmas does burn through the aul pockets, but its always good to be at a bands 'sending off' if ya know what i mean. i agree its a good plan and could be a great buzz with KD fans on a bus going to see the lads preform live - but ill hold out longer to see what interest it sparks in people.

ive got my ticket already anyway so ill be there no matter what :lol:

Conor
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by Conor »

Hey,
Have you got any friends who are interested in Kerbdog whatsoever? If not you should try and get them to come along and check them out. Charlie might be coming up from Limerick to the Temple Bar Music Centre and he doesn't know that much about the band. It really is a shame that all of these gigs haven't sold out yet. Anyway, if I can get there at all, I'll definitely come to Belfast. Are the tickets being sold through Ticketmaster or is it something else? We're not that far removed from Northern Ireland really?

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah

kd crimbo

Post by DaveGefow »

yeah i got friends interested in KD but they are cooming TBMC gig.
you can buy these ticks through ticketmaster.ie click on the gig poster on the main kd.com page and follow the link its onle the cork gig thats done through tickets.ie.

The TBMC Kerbdog show is less than 20 tickets away from being sold out and thats a fact.

yes the belfast support band were absolute shit last time - i wrote a report on it on the wilt yahoo group if ya wanna check it out. lets hope the noir are better.

goin to Dirty Sanchez in BarCode tonight - its gonna be a crazy night with the Welsh freaks!!! :D

Conor
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by Conor »

Barcode?! Dirty Sanchez?! That's just crazy! I can't imagine them in there man!

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah

Post by DaveGefow »

Yeah was indeed crazy to see them there, the stage they set up was the size of a banana!! tis the second time seeing them this year, good good guys.

the security guy was a complete cunt - 5 mins before the guys got on stage he made an isle through the packed crowd to the front and got all his scumbag mates up to the very front!! what a fuking dickhead!!

then my friend Steev was up at the very front (in front of that security guy) claping at a stunt sanchez had just done and the security guy shouted at him "Put your hands down or ill break your arms!", Steev then replied "Yeah then ill sue you." - and before i could understand why, Steev was being dragged outside. And he tells me he was pushed into loads of walls and was pushed over a chair in the process of getting kicked out by this security guy.

What a cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conor
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by Conor »

Man, that's fucking disgraceful. I was only ever in Barcode before once and I think you'll agree, it's a pretty fucking weird nightclub. Seriously crazy. Bouncers in this country are fucking out of control. They always take it too far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RyanBetesNoires

Belfast gig

Post by RyanBetesNoires »

Hey everyone, we're really looking forward to playing the Kerbdog gig on the 28th, there should be a great crowd and lots of people are looking forward to it.

We have plenty of tune sonline if anyone going to the gig wants to have a listen before hand :

http://www.myspace.com/thebetesnoires

Heard the Dublin gig was amazing, hope a few of you can make it up to Belfast.