Kerbdog Live London Aug 16th SOLD OUT

Anything Kerbdog related
brian
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Re: Kerbdog Live London Aug 16th

Post by brian »

i can't get mine till pay day at the end of the month. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
>:( :( :'(
i knew i shoulda saved some pennies.

Darragh
Kerbdog Band Member
Kerbdog Band Member

Re: Kerbdog Live London Aug 16th SOLD OUT

Post by Darragh »

Hey,
This show is sold out, looking forward to seeing some of you guys there!
Darragh x

miece
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by miece »

fook me sold out. looks like there's demand for ol' kerby still :D

Tripp
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by Tripp »

Nice! I can't wait man. And I don't have to fly over to Ireland this time  :)

rimmer

Post by rimmer »

Last time i flew over to ireland for a kerbdog gig it was cancelled was pretty miffed
add to that the weymouth gig i went to where wilt were not there
perhaps i'm jinxed like uncle albert

spamdog

Post by spamdog »

I cannot believe it, i have waited years to see these guys again and what happens when they finally do a show in England ...it sold out.
I am pi**ed right off.

>:( >:( >:(

Come on, bring on the mini-tour ...Bristol please!

trash_the_gaff
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by trash_the_gaff »

Just found out about this gig and am actually relieved it is sold out!  On holiday so wouldn't have been able to make it anyway and this has stopped me from beating myself up about missing out on tickets to see KD in my home town for the first time since '93.  Still, got over to Ireland at Xmas, so...

For those of you who don't know the Barfly, it's tiny, with no stage 'bouncers', so this show will be MENTAL.

And guys, surely seeing how quickly this sold out must indicate to you how much scope there is to sell out more, bigger venues in the UK going forward?  Appreciate new material might be a big ask, but more than one feckin' gig every few years might be an appropriate call!

tell ya too much

Post by tell ya too much »

I appreciate the tremendous amount of planning and time that goes into just doing this one gig.However perhaps the demand may convince the fellas to get together and do some new stuff.I doubt they ve stopped writing anyway.Theres bound to be a few ideas knocking around.

xantheinmidget
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by xantheinmidget »

Arse! Just got back from holiday to find out this gig, and that it's sold out :(

All I can hope for is more KD gigs in the U.K, especially Bristol!
Thanks
Alan

www.xanthein.co.uk

miece
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by miece »

tell ya too much wrote: I appreciate the tremendous amount of planning and time that goes into just doing this one gig.However perhaps the demand may convince the fellas to get together and do some new stuff.I doubt they ve stopped writing anyway.Theres bound to be a few ideas knocking around.
as they say...

once a songwriter always a songwriter...

i find it highly unlikely that cormac or the boys stopped writing songs..
i mean they obviously have a passion for music if they decided to form kerbdog all those years ago so they can't have just stopped writing music let alone thinking about it.

rimmer

Post by rimmer »

Tickets came through today well chuffed

Theboyritchie

Post by Theboyritchie »

??? I've been checking this site for months and the few weeks I don't check, Kerbdog announce they're playing Camden which is about 10 minutes walk from my house - only found out on Tuesday and it was sold out! Absolutely gutted! Why are they playing Barfly - there are far better, bigger venues that they'd easily sell out and I'd get a ticket. Been waiting over 10 years to see them! AAAAGGHHH!

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

Theboyritchie wrote: ??? I've been checking this site for months and the few weeks I don't check, Kerbdog announce they're playing Camden which is about 10 minutes walk from my house - only found out on Tuesday and it was sold out! Absolutely gutted! Why are they playing Barfly - there are far better, bigger venues that they'd easily sell out and I'd get a ticket. Been waiting over 10 years to see them! AAAAGGHHH!
Yea should have registered earlier as I sent out announcements for both of the gigs!
-Sorry For The Record-
My Kerbdog/Wilt Collection
OverPlay.net - a cheap UK/US/IE/+ VPN Service for VOD/Streaming

brian
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by brian »

i'm checking ebay for tickets in the hope someone won't be able to go (not that i want to deny the privilege of seeing the dog to anyone else). luckily i flew over to dublin to watch them, so at least i've seen them, once...  i can't imagine what i'd be like if i hadn't seen them then and the new date is sold out - i'd be crazy.
my mate managed to blag a guest list place. i might see if there is a tout on the door but i doubt there will be for the barfly.

Theboyritchie

Post by Theboyritchie »

hahahaha got my tickets from ebay yesterday - slightly more expensive than I'd hoped but at least I'm going and it'll be well worth it!  ;D ;D :D :D ;D :D