Kerbdog's New album??

Anything Kerbdog related
gavos 2 base

Kerbdog's New album??

Post by gavos 2 base »

Hi all,
I might be a newbie to this site, but not when it comes to Kerbdog....got their first album on cassette after seeing them on MTV music awards in the early 90's.
Anyway I was on my way home from the Muse concert last night (It was amazing) and was listening to 2fm this was around 12.30am when I heard a distinct sound of Kerbdog playing but didn't know the song. So I waited till it was over and the DJ said it was Kerbdogs new single from the new album :o. I was amazed and excited hence  I went on the web and found this site in the hope if anyone has any info??
Cheers Gav.

danny141
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Re: Kerbdog's New album??

Post by danny141 »

just checked dan hegarty's playlist - all from the 2fm session in 1997 - :-[ no new tracks unfortunately!

fyfe79
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by fyfe79 »

Sounds like the DJ was on drugs.  Darragh posts here occasionally and he hasn't mentioned anything about a new album. Even if they were thinking of writing new material, they certainly haven't got it all recorded by now!

gavos 2 base

Post by gavos 2 base »

Damn Damn Damn you 2fm with your flashback and repeats. I knew it was too good to be true, if there was a new album coming this forum would be buzzing with excitement. Thanks for the reply.