Bruce Dickinson is into Kerbdog

Anything Kerbdog related
Kenny1907

Bruce Dickinson is into Kerbdog

Post by Kenny1907 »

Basically I lurk about here from time to time and have been a Kerbdog fan since around 95. Very happy that they are doing the odd show and stuff, gutted that I missed the London shows but hey ho etc...

Anyways I'm in a really unfashionable instrumental prog band and we played a gig last night with a band called Colt .44. Did a bit of research on em by, checking out their myspace page etc... One of the tracks in their myspace player is from Bruce Dickinsons radio show and he introduces the band as sounding like Kerbdog (I personally think they sound feck all like t'Dog) and talks a bit about Kerbdog and it sounds like he's a bit of a fan. 

Just thought you'd like to know.

If you want to check it out it's on Colt .44 myspace page which is...

http://www.myspace.com/colt442

I am in no way affiliated with Colt .44 apart from the fact my band played with them and due to that the spectre of Kerbdog touched me once more.

Having said that my unfashionable prog band is playing in Ireland over the Easter weekend so if anyone here is into over long drawn out instrumental movements about spaceships and pixies I'll post some more info.

memson
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Re: Bruce Dickinson is into Kerbdog

Post by memson »

Sounds quite a bit like the first album mixed with Stained or something more US orientated.

Bruce Dickinson has/had the same management company as Kerbdog. I suppose he ran in to them at some point. Plus in the mid 90's there was a big buzz around them and they got a lot of airplay and magazine space. Hard to believe now, but I remember it well.