Religious Kerbdog Spam lol

Anything Kerbdog related
ninjated
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Religious Kerbdog Spam lol

Post by ninjated »

I just got this really weird fucking email I got, How'd they get the Kdog site?

Beloved one In Christ,

Greetings in name of our God, I am Mr Christopher Koneal  71 years old & a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the blood (Leukaemia According to my doctor my condition is critical and I might not survive.

Although as a christian,I beleive God and I know that I will not die,but will live to declare the glory of God. My late Wife (Mrs Dr. Linda Koneal)and my only son were killed during the ABIDJAN-BOUAKE Crisis some years back(take a look) Our Lord Jesus Christ is my only comforter. My late Son was a member in http://www.kerbdog.com and your contact was reveiw to me as a Divine call to you.

I have the sum of Three million,five hundred thousand US Dollars($3.5m) which i deposited in a trunk box in a Security Company in Europe and my only Son was the next of kin but now he is no More, may his gently soul rest in pecfect peace Amen.

I was an industralist and international businessman. I have prayed concerning this donation for God's guidance and if in your heart you geniunely and faithfully desire-to use this fund for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for charity, ministry,evangelical work or otherwise in relation to God'swork,do get in -touch with me for further arrangements on how you will receive my Charity donation.

Send me the below informations so that I can send them to the Security Company and nominate you as my business associate who will be investing me in claiming my inheritance investment because i can not longer travel out due to my sickness.

1. Your full name, a copy of your national or working identity card and home address.
2. Your personal telephone and fax numbers for smooth communication.
3. Age and marital status

God bless you once again and as you receive,give and give God all the Glory.
Remain blessed in the Lord Yours in Christ,

Mr. Christopher Akuma
DIVINE CALL.
My Tel: +22567301860

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Religious Kerbdog Spam lol

Post by Phily »

No idea, but its nothing to do with me/us/Kerbdog/Kerbdog.com !

Already posted here:
http://www.kerbdog.com/forums/index.php ... 345.0.html
-Sorry For The Record-
My Kerbdog/Wilt Collection
OverPlay.net - a cheap UK/US/IE/+ VPN Service for VOD/Streaming

krustofsky
Administrator
Administrator

Post by krustofsky »

have either of the guys who got spam posted their email address on any of the topics/forums publicly?i get about 100 emails a day of the same kind of scaming crap and others offering me cheap blue v pills and i have no idea where they got me address
they mostly come on wedesdays,mostly

Distorted
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by Distorted »

No I'm pretty careful about posting my email, get enough random spam as it is. Nothing too bad and gmail stops >99.9% of it so not much of an inconvienience. I just found this one particularly ammusing.