Your review of the Dublin TBMC Gig

Anything Kerbdog related
Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

Please post them here.
Now thinking of driving up to the Belfast gig :)
Thanks!
-Sorry For The Record-
My Kerbdog/Wilt Collection
OverPlay.net - a cheap UK/US/IE/+ VPN Service for VOD/Streaming

Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Fucking Brilliant gig!! The band were in great form, and really got the crowd going. I'll remember that gig for a long time!!!
Hope they'll play again soon............................

mexicanwaver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mexicanwaver »

Just a hopeful question really - did they play any new material?

I think any Kerbdog gig is guaranteed to be great. I've never seen them off form.

Would love to go to Belfast gig, but none of my mates can afford it or sort it out at short notice, so I'd have to go on my own :(
I dance to all the wrong songs. I enjoy all the wrong moves...

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

[quote=""mexicanwaver""]Just a hopeful question really - did they play any new material? [/quote]

No new material :( Kept saying it was their last gig etc. :(
-Sorry For The Record-

krustofsky
Administrator
Administrator

good gig

Post by krustofsky »

great gig prob wasnt the best performance had a great night all th e same tnx phil
they mostly come on wedesdays,mostly

krustofsky
Administrator
Administrator

Post by krustofsky »

forgot to mention my trousers fell down in the moshpit during jjs song and my neck is still sore moan moan.......next stop belfast
they mostly come on wedesdays,mostly

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

[quote=""krustofsky""]forgot to mention my trousers fell down in the moshpit during jjs song... belfast[/quote]
These are the things that make it a great night ;)
-Sorry For The Record-

selwyn
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by selwyn »

Out of the 3 KD gigs i seen this year (temple bar 5th feb, oxegen and last nite) i thought last nite was the best. mike got spiked we're pretty good. they have a nice mix in their music of different styles (Ska, punk,metal,funk). i bought a copy of their album last nite from the lead singer and its pretty good.
Have to say i was disapointed when battle kept sayin that its more or less over.
The pit was crazy especially towards the end of the nite and im very sore as a result.....but it was worth it!
Got to talk to battle,fennelly and butler later on in the nite. they came up to the bar to mingle.Very very nice guys. And i got my ticket signed, Yay!!!
im half thinkin of goin to belfast now seein as it will be their last show for good (unless theres another reunion!!!)
Highlights of the nite were end of green, sally and rewind and the climax that was jj's song. the pit was feckin mental with crowd surfing and proper moshing/thrashing.
Cant wait to see the footage. Mr Gefow was up front with the video camera gettin it all.
I reckon a dvd should be made to comemorate it.....

andyman
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by andyman »

The gig was class but the engineer really pissed me off. Anyone else hear all the squealing at the start? Oh and when I looked around I saw 4 different cameras going. Possibility of a DVD heh?

derangedcabbage

Coolies

Post by derangedcabbage »

Man the fucking gig was amazing. how cool was it?? not only did kerbdog rock the house, but the support bands too. Got right up front, got elbowed in the head a few times but it was worth it. Dave i was talkin to you after the gig(possibly like everyone else) but im the one who hadnt re-registered on the site yet, so here i am.

I also me the guy from Boss Volenti, sound out man. Great gig. One of the best ive been to.

Ciara

Post by Ciara »

That gig ROCKED! Admitidly, I had to leave the front and go stand upstairs because i'm fairly little and was getting bashed around the place without being able to see anything so I didn't get the "full experience" but still one of the best gig's i'd been to in a long time.

Plus, with my long standing obsession with Tim Burton, it being called the Nightmare before Christmas helped too.

DermoS

Post by DermoS »

I have to hand it to the first band (I forget there name?) they were really tight. The atmosphere in the venue was great too. I met Derran from Laminate (another really great band from wexford) and had a good chat with em. Well what can I say Kerbdog as always 10/10!! Did anyone else notice that there were a fair few younger followers to add to the clan, which is really good, the more the merrier!!!

Tony Montana
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by Tony Montana »

The gig was fucking phenominal!!! This year has been a real treat, I can't believe I've gotten to see this great band live again after so many years. Thanks Kerbdog!!!