KERBDOG DECEMBER 19th LIVE DVD

Anything Kerbdog related
DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Location: Dublin, Ireland, Europe, Planet Earth, Galaxy 12A, Universe B.

Post by DaveGefow »

So as many people have already mentioned this here i might as well give you the full story.

So ive been arranging the whole thing from weeks ago - the only person from this site that knew before was Phily for many reasons.

yes im making a DVD to do the Dog' justice. I had been talking to Cormac for the last few weeks about it and he was very supportive and interested in the idea. I got 4 cameras arranged for the event and got guys to man them. The sound was taken from the sound desk. The camera positions were - 1.Behind darragh on a tripod 2.Me on and around the stage 3.A guy in the crowd 4. on the balcony.

i got as much footage that was professionably possible. which were - setting up the kit with Darragh - KD sound check. Crowd build up and fan interviews, generall backstage....ect....ect......

i vowed not to look at the footage for a few days - (ive already seen them live twice this week and i think ive heard sally four times live in a week that must be a record!!) Alas i have got over 5hours of Kerbdog to look back on before i start anything...................

This is gonna take ages if your wondering.........................
But im sure i can make it happen...........................................

The fate of the DVD will be under the control of Kerbdog - but im sure they will have no objections to it being up on this site.

Thanks to the people that came up and said a friendly hi to me on the day - Selwyn, Cabbage, Quintin.

[/oscar speech] :lol:

anyways yeah im looking forward to it too!!

Dave.

andyman
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by andyman »

Yeah, I noticed you a couple of times... lucky git. Good idea organising it all though - the results should be class.

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

Look forward to seeing any video from the gig.
Should have gone up to yea at the gig, was too busy being tall down the back and blocking peoples view ;)
Belfast maybe
-Sorry For The Record-
My Kerbdog/Wilt Collection
OverPlay.net - a cheap UK/US/IE/+ VPN Service for VOD/Streaming

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah

Post by DaveGefow »

yay!!!!!!! a few people now have displayed interest in the Belfast gig now - i think us people going should meet up (like we were planning to do for the Dublin gig) and just generally put a face to the name. yeah?

the Cork gig was nuts - the venue was tiny just a small pub - but the stage was cool Darraghs kit was higher than normall on a podium type thing. I couldnt believe how good they sounded in sound check - they played Sally in SC first and i dont know they just sounded like 10000 times better than on the album so much moe fuller and all......... They also played Severed in SC and it was jaw droppingly heavy the bas drum just pounded through your body......they also played half of MWave.

anyway i was at the front barrier for the show - and till 3 songs in it was quite normall then the crowd just started Tearin' it up and going insane. it was really cool - the crowd barrier kept on falling forward and hitting the stage and a few times even knocking cormacs mike forward while he was singing. I saw a guy crowd surfing in the smallest pub gig there and i said to myself 'fuk it - i wanna to'. so they were in the 2nd chorus of JJ's song and i knew it was their last song of the night so when the barrier tilted forward again i pushed the guys behind me back which gave me room to scramble over the barrier and i litterely rolled on to the stage.

i stood up colin was standing to my right and cormac was to my left i took like 3 seconds to take the moment in then i jumped..........................

mamba
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by mamba »

Good work dude!

I didn't make it over this time as I thought two trips to Dublin from the UK for the Dog would be a little excessive (I was over for one of the TBMC shows in Feb).

I'd definitely be interested to see the outcome though.

quintin

Post by quintin »

Am really looking forward to seeing the DVD from dublin gig.
Unfortunately i couldn't make the belfast gig tonight had to work ,but still i can't complain i got to see kerbdog twiced this year :)
Great work Dave ,on organizing the cameras and recording the gig
Quintin

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

Was that a camcorder I saw at the gig in Belfast Dave? Over to the left of the stage?
-Sorry For The Record-

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah

Post by DaveGefow »

yes well spoted - i had my own cut off area there it was great. but i only went there for the ENCORE. :arrow: the camera was there for the whole gig tho.

derangedcabbage

Re: KERBDOG DECEMBER 19th LIVE DVD

Post by derangedcabbage »

[quote=""DaveGefow""]The fate of the DVD will be under the control of Kerbdog - but im sure they will have no objections to it being up on this site.

Thanks to the people that came up and said a friendly hi to me on the day - Selwyn, Cabbage, Quintin.

Dave.[/quote]

no probs for the hey, had to give you props for doing so much work around here, and with the band. cant wait to see how this DVD turns out, and see if i make the cut. lol. snoogans.

anyway. thanks for chattin to me
Cabbage

bastinado
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by bastinado »

Dave, you gotta make this DVD!

holy crap, i'd love to see it...!

cheers,

Marcus

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

Hows the DVD coming along?
-Sorry For The Record-

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah

Post by DaveGefow »

hi,

you could be reffering to Bastinado or myself here, but...

yeah going really good so far im working on a trailer for the site - my first attempt at a 'teaser trailer' - ill send it to wou once its compleated (probably about 3weeks) - and the whole site can see!!

ive shot the footage also for "The Last Night Of The Crowd-Surfer", Which i did whith a freind last week - but this is been put on the backburner as the KD - Dublin stuff is where my interest lies! :D Cormac Battle: - but the stufff we shot was really funny and its gonna cut in with the gig well, but this wont be on the site for ages.

id say look for a KD Trailer in about 3Weeks.

Dave.

EDIT: in other movie news, i went to see "Jarhead" today - and must say i was supprisingly dissapointed, every trailer makes it out as if its a action-full war movie. But it actually 10% action. and 90% the social aspect of war. - AND THATS A VERY ROUGH SHIT SUMMARY BY ME. It is good but just not brilliant.

BUT GO SEE "Brokeback Mountain"!!! Im sure some of you guys here have already seen it - What a movie!!! thats gonna get dem aul oscars and thats a fact!!! Compleatly will blow you away!!!

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

Yep, was asking yourself Dave.
Are you gona use this as a project for College?
-Sorry For The Record-

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

-Sorry For The Record-

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

Preview of the DVD can be found at the link below!
http://www.kerbdog.com/gallery/vi/videos/

Thanks to Dave for getting this preview to me on DVD
Last edited by Phily on Sat May 13, 2006 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Sorry For The Record-