belfast rocked!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything Kerbdog related
krustofsky
Administrator
Administrator

Post by krustofsky »

anyone who didnt attend last nights gig missed one of the best dog shows ever was up the fr4ont with another member of this site (Mod edit: Phily) and his bro got lost on the way home but it was worth it.
the band were the tightest id ever seen and the sound in the venue was excellent. some poor guy wacked his head off the stage and knocked himself out just b4 the end, fair play to cormac he stopped the gig till they knew he was alright. fortuanatly i was wearing a belt last night so my trousers didnt fall down at any point. Last night will stay im my memory as the best gig ive ever been to ,it will be interesting to see if it was the last dog gig ever altough cormac confirmed it was on stage last night. i wish them well with ever they do next .
they mostly come on wedesdays,mostly

goatboy
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by goatboy »

Yup. Last night rocked. It was good to have a wee jump around and pretend to be 14 again.

Hopefully the crowdsurfer is OK. That was one hell of a fall.

If it is indeed true, RIP Kerbdog............. again.

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

Indeed it was a great gig  :D  Like to say thanks to my bro and krustofsky for getting me one of the drumsticks at the end.
As the lads where saying on the trip back, he kept making jokes about last gig thing. Think it was because they have said it before.  If they reform in 5-10 years, i will be off front left of stage front again :)
Yea, second that about the dude hitting his head, looked ok'ish when they dragged him outside, funny when they got the next guy who tried to crowdsurf, they fecked him out.
Now the minor detour on the way home added to the night :)
Last edited by Phily on Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Sorry For The Record-
My Kerbdog/Wilt Collection
OverPlay.net - a cheap UK/US/IE/+ VPN Service for VOD/Streaming

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Location: Dublin, Ireland, Europe, Planet Earth, Galaxy 12A, Universe B.

Post by DaveGefow »

Phily i didnt know you went - i got a bus earley wed morning.
i was also at the barrier - right where Battle stands not at his mic but where he stands really close to the crowd - basically right in front of Darragh. you were probably right beside me :D

BTW: i trust people like the band named Emoticons i put up. :lol

yeah it was an excellent show!!!!! I was talking to KD for a good while before hand - and when i asked Fennelly 'if this really is the last KD gig?' he replied - 'well its the last in this block of gigs - we might play again but its most lightly the end'. Cormac was not sad that this could be the end - though the Dublin show was sad for him.

it was a hugely fun night and thats what KD is all about - just having a blast and listening to the music you love.

The accident freaked me out - the guy was lifeless and unconcious on the ground for a good while - he took an extremely bad fall. the thing is that it was quite a long venue and so the crowd was spaced out and so crowd surfing was a bad idea - i was front row for the most poart of the show and i remember people crowd surfing above me and it was crazy! - it wasnt a tight sea of people as in most gigs there were 3 to 4 people holding each person up - and that was the problem - when ever a person was holding a guy up everying just goes off balence.

the good news is hes indeed ok - i saw him talking to his friend at the door on my way out. - he was just unlucky. i didnt like people smoking at the gig - i find it sickening - a girl beside me was smoking them one after another!! WHAT THE feck IS THE POINT?! YOU ARE AT A GIG!! it just annoys me and i feel sick when i breath it in - especially the fact that you can hardly breath during gigs any way. LONG LIVE THE SMOKING BAN!!

Butler was on top form last night - and played extremely well! :P
Ive got a feeling we will se the Dog' rise once more in the future somewhere.
Last edited by Phily on Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

Yea, didnt Battle say something about the smoking in the front row?
Good to hear the dude was alright. Lookin forward to seeing the vids.
Put up a video from my phone, crappy quality but for people who wheren't there, gives yea an idea how good it was. I think it was better than the last Dublin gig.

Video

BTW: still have that CD for yea, need to post it still, sorry man.
-Sorry For The Record-

derangedcabbage

damn straight

Post by derangedcabbage »

wish i would of been able to go to that one. i didnt know if it was for sure or not, since cormac also said it was d last gig in dublin. dave had told me it was defo on though.

anyway, yes RIP kerbdog, until their dismembered selves decide to revive again...... hopefully.

krustofsky
Administrator
Administrator

Post by krustofsky »

is that me screaming end of green on that vid from belfast?
they mostly come on wedesdays,mostly

Davy_Cho
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by Davy_Cho »

Great wee gig.

Started off a bit ropey but by the 4th song they's hit top gear.

I'm gonna miss them...... again :D Cormac Battle:

AngelaH

They definitely did rock

Post by AngelaH »

I was in Belfast visiting my old flatmate for the first time and got there on Wed night. :twisted: Her brother took us to the pub next to the Limelight just by chance and I noticed the poster for the gig. I have liked Kerbdog since I was 15 but never got to see them - only saw WILT so was mega chuffed that I got a chance totally unexpectedly to see them. Had to go in on my own as my mates not into them but they were so good - definitely a highlight of my year

Anarcho
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by Anarcho »

[quote=""Phily""]Yea, didnt Battle say something about the smoking in the front row?
Good to hear the dude was alright. Lookin forward to seeing the vids.
Put up a video from my phone, crappy quality but for people who wheren't there, gives yea an idea how good it was. I think it was better than the last Dublin gig.

Video

BTW: still have that CD for yea, need to post it still, sorry man.[/quote]

Thanks for the vid.

PMD1138

Crowdsurfing - knocked out

Post by PMD1138 »

Hi

Just dropping a line to say i was that crowd surfer and thanks for your concern. With hindsight, when i saw that other guy crack his spine off the railing during his crowd surf, i maybe should have though twice about doing it myself. Anyway, i spent a night in observation in the Royal and have the most impressive black eye anyone i know has ever seen and i STILL had a great time. It could have been worse. :oops:

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Crowdsurfing - knocked out

Post by Phily »

[quote=""PMD1138""]Hi

Just dropping a line to say i was that crowd surfer and thanks for your concern. With hindsight, when i saw that other guy crack his spine off the railing during his crowd surf, i maybe should have though twice about doing it myself. Anyway, i spent a night in observation in the Royal and have the most impressive black eye anyone i know has ever seen and i STILL had a great time. It could have been worse. :oops:[/quote]

Good lad :)
-Sorry For The Record-

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Location: Dublin, Ireland, Europe, Planet Earth, Galaxy 12A, Universe B.

Post by DaveGefow »

ah its good to hear your well - its a nice hollywood ending! :lol Darragh Butler:

yah Battle was quite worried and they dedicated JJ's song to you - though i dont think you were actually in the venue at the time.

i was looking back on it in the video - and when your down and out on the ground, a huge amount of people start shouting out "fire!!!" "theres a fire!!!!"....ect..ect.... i heard it on the night aswell but i didnt paymuch attention.

does anyone else remember this? why were these people (at least 10 shouts) saying this?

weird gig.

also this guy at the far right of the stage shouted out "Cormac!" at the end of the first song (on the turn) and Battle heard him looked down and said: "yes sir?" and the guy replied "Cud ya play some Slayer man.....any Slayer?" - this guy was being serious - what a dickhead.

weird gig.

but yeah

happy new year. 8)

PMD1138

Video

Post by PMD1138 »

Hi

When/where can i see this video?

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

As soon as Dave has it edited and the like. Think hes gona make up a DVD and get it OKed by the band and if all goes well should be up on the site.
Keep checking, your MacGyver stunt might just make the cut :)
-Sorry For The Record-