fav kd/wilt memories

Anything Kerbdog related
krustofsky
Administrator
Administrator

fav kd/wilt memories

Post by krustofsky »

its been a bit quiet here the past while,anyway thought it might be a nice subject for everyone to speak about favourite kd/wilt gigs. My fondest memories would be seeing wilt in the early days in whealans/tbmc and my fav gig was probably witness when wilt played in the tent when therapy headlined or the folowing year when they played on the main stage at witness.all gigs fond memories (phily and myself ruled the moshpit at all of the gigs),altough front left at the dog in the limelight (last gig)with phil and peter was probably the best gig ive been at in a long time.Roll on Killkenny if it ever happens,if it doesnt we can always look forward to gnr ,aka axl and whatever session musicians on the payroll :lol Darragh Butler: in the rds.
they mostly come on wedesdays,mostly

fyfe79
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

fav kd/wilt memories

Post by fyfe79 »

Kerbdog at Conna BBQ, Cork in Summer '97.

Myself and a bunch of mates went to this, which was a weird but cool gig with a couple of other bands on castle grounds in Conna, kinda like a mini festival. We all got hammered and the 'Dog were superb, truly impressive. A great day.

mexicanwaver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

fav kd/wilt memories

Post by mexicanwaver »

2 Kerbdog gigs at the Buckley Tivoli, within the space of about 3 or 4 months......late '96 and early '97.
I dance to all the wrong songs. I enjoy all the wrong moves...

Davy_Cho
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

fav kd/wilt memories

Post by Davy_Cho »

First time I saw them, on my 16th birthday. Supporting Therapy? at the Ulster Hall in Belfast.

They blew my face off! What a band!

mexicanwaver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

fav kd/wilt memories

Post by mexicanwaver »

An equally fave memory would be when I saw Wilt play in the bar of Central Station in Wrexham......tiny little venue, crammed onto the 'stage' in the corner of the room.

It was just before the album came out in the summer of 2000 and it was the first time I'd heard most of the songs. It was great, I was high with anticipation and expectation, with it being the first time I'd seen them since the Kerbdog split.....and the boys certainly delivered the goods.

It was also funny seeing Hundred Reasons (all 5 of them) crammed onto the same stage......all in all it was one of the best nights of music I've had.
I dance to all the wrong songs. I enjoy all the wrong moves...