Got Spam??

Posts about any bands or gigs not directly related to the above bands
Distorted
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Got Spam??

Post by Distorted »

Just got this email,nothing new really just blatent spam, thought the Kerbdog.com bit was weird though. Anyone else get one? Its an interesting place to look for someone to spend "the sum of Three million,five hundred thousand US Dollars ... for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for charity, ministry,evangelical work or otherwise in relation to God'swork". Here's a copy of the whole thing, not the type of shite I generally like to pass on but it made me laugh.

Beloved one In Christ,

Greetings in name of our God, I am Mr Christopher Akuma  71 years old & a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the blood (Leukaemia According to my doctor my condition is critical and I might not survive.

Although as a christian,I beleive God and I know that I will not die,but will live to declare the glory of God. My late Wife (Mrs Dr. Linda Akuma )and my only son were killed during the ABIDJAN-BOUAKE Crisis some years back(take a look) Our Lord Jesus Christ is my only comforter. My late Son was a member in http://www.kerbdog.com and your contact was reveiw to me as a Divine call to you.

I have the sum of Three million,five hundred thousand US Dollars($3.5m) which i deposited in a trunk box in a Security Company in Europe and my only Son was the next of kin but now he is no longer.may his gently soul rest in pecfect peace Amen.

I was an industralist and international businessman. I have prayed concerning this donation for God's guidance and if in your heart you geniunely and faithfully desire-to use this fund for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for charity, ministry,evangelical work or otherwise in relation to God'swork,do get in -touch with me for further arrangements on how you will receive my Charity donation.

Send me the below informations so that I can send them to the Security Company and nominate you as my business associate who will be investing me in claiming my inheritance investment because i can't longer travel out due to my sickness.

1. Your full name, a copy of your national or working identity card and home address.
2. Your personal telephone and fax numbers for smooth communication.
3. Age and marital status

God bless you once again and as you receive,give and give God all the Glory.
Remain blessed in the Lord Yours in Christ,

Mr. Christopher Akuma
DIVINE CALL.
My Tel: +22567301860

USAKerbdogFan
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Re: Got Spam??

Post by USAKerbdogFan »

That's atrocious!  How dare scammers profane the name of Kerbdog!  lol
I burn a fire to stay cool.

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Got Spam??

Post by Phily »

Hahah - classic stuff :)
Lets keep this thread so folks know that those mails ain't anything to do with Kerbdog.com
-Sorry For The Record-
My Kerbdog/Wilt Collection
OverPlay.net - a cheap UK/US/IE/+ VPN Service for VOD/Streaming