my medicine is a masterpiece

Any posts about 'Wilt' go here, thoughts etc.
ontheturn

Post by ontheturn »

i have been so busy over the last few months listening to the wilt cd my medicine ever since i was finally able to get a copy thru ebay,beacuse in a record store in vancouver canada it is impossible to find thier cds.i am so greatful that i have discovered such kick ass music,and thier work inspires me to chase after my dream of being in a band and touring someday.my routine has been go to work get home by noon and play guitar until i am too physically tired to stand up and i practice all of the guitar and drum parts from my medicine,i freaking love that cd and cant take it out of my cd player its like 'my medicine',the melodies on that cd are like nothing i have ever heard--keep up the good work guys!!!!!!!!!!#1
ould you have a little patience,i know i really didnt mean it.

mexicanwaver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mexicanwaver »

Nice to hear it's had such an impact on you! I can honestly say, that their music has had a similar impact on me. Whenever I think of my fave CDs, the Kerbdog/Wilt ones are always top of the pile.

I think we're a rare breed us Kerbdog/Wilt fans......we seem to appreciate something in their music that the mass market obviously doesn't. It's a shame that Battle and the guys haven't had more recognition for their efforts, but at the same time I'm sure they can raise a wry smile at what they have achieved (ie. several great albums and a small but dedicated fanbase).

I really hope they keep making great music for years to come....in whatever band that may be.
I dance to all the wrong songs. I enjoy all the wrong moves...

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Location: Dublin, Ireland, Europe, Planet Earth, Galaxy 12A, Universe B.

Post by DaveGefow »

good buzz, its amazing when i hear people in love with KD/WILT over in Canada, states areas, its crazy to think......but unbelieviably amazing!!!