The end....

Any posts about 'Wilt' go here, thoughts etc.
mexicanwaver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The end....

Post by mexicanwaver »

I don't know why, but I suddenly just thought about this....

Was there ever an official announcement about Wilt splitting up and calling it a day?

I mean, I presume Wilt is now consigned to the past. But all I remember is that the old www.wilt.ie website didn't get updated for about a year.....then suddenly it just wasn't there.

Next thing you know, Kerbdog are doing some reunion shows.

What's the situation exactly? I know Cormac's a presenter on 2FM (damn good show!), but does he have any intention of releasing more (new) music? Darragh, I know you read this board quite regularly, so maybe you could shed some light on the situation?

Thanks,

Dan
I dance to all the wrong songs. I enjoy all the wrong moves...

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Location: Dublin, Ireland, Europe, Planet Earth, Galaxy 12A, Universe B.

The end....

Post by DaveGefow »

i woulndt rule anything out, i remember saying to darragh that it was a pity i never got to see wilt live and he replied to me "you still could", as in who ever thought KD would rise from the ashes again, and derren has told me he had a drunken conversation with Battle bought bringing back Wilt for a reunnion :D Cormac Battle: .

im sure Darragh could answer this better tho,

mexicanwaver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The end....

Post by mexicanwaver »

I must say, my preference would be for Kerbdog to make a go of it again.....but failing that, I'd just be happy to hear more new music by the guys under any band name

DaveGefow
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Kerbdog.com Messiah
Location: Dublin, Ireland, Europe, Planet Earth, Galaxy 12A, Universe B.

The end....

Post by DaveGefow »

im also think now of another part of the same conversation with Darragh now where i was talking about Wilt and Darragh replied "ah yeah but Kerbdog are better."

i agree with him, but wow WILT are fuking incredible, listening to My Medicine all yesterday, and was thinking if any song should of launched WILT into being a bigger band it shouldve/wouldve been "Take Me Home". Its a great radio song and very easily accesible to someone who has never heard Wilt before.

mexicanwaver
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The end....

Post by mexicanwaver »

Yeah, TMH is a great track. But I think that stands out on the album as not being their typical style. So, if TMH had attracted a whole new bunch of fans, then I'm not sure that they'd all dig the rest of the album - cos the other songs are all quite a different style (eg. Distortion, My Medicine).