My Medicine

Any posts about 'Wilt' go here, thoughts etc.
THE BIG STE

My Medicine

Post by THE BIG STE »

Hey :o)

When I first heard 'Wilt' I was a bit dissapointed but after sticking on 'Batistado' for the first time in ages they are actually a lot better than I rememeber. So yeah I want to get my hands on 'My Medcine' especially now I 've heard the singles and noticed a bit more Kerbdog in their sound. Anyway HMV in Bolton and Manchester don't have it. It's on Amazon for like £1.54!!! is this too good to be true and would you trust it? I've never bought anything from their 'Marketplace' before you see.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin ... 52?ie=UTF8

Has anyone used it before and is it too good to be true?

Thanks
Steve

THE BIG STE

My Medicine

Post by THE BIG STE »

Bloody hell I got My Medicine for £1.56!!!

It came the day after I ordered it too. Bloody bargain.

dragginthru
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

My Medicine

Post by dragginthru »

A good buy indeed matey :)

And if u havent noticed - the chorus from the track "Dave You Were Right" is basically the bridge from Kerbdog Sally single B Side "The Fear" - if you havent got that, download it from the gallery and hear it!

GAzz
ttp://www.myspace.com/dryriseband - check out Dry Rise cover of Kerbdog's "Dragging Through" - online to hear now!!! :D

THE BIG STE

My Medicine

Post by THE BIG STE »

I know mate I was well chuffed.

Yeah I noticed the bridge thing straight away. The song 'Dragging Through' and 'Dave You Were Right' share some of the same lyrics too....I think ....or have I just made that up? lol

On a random note I went watching Mogwai for the 5th time last night. Bloody Awesome.

The Big Ste

www.myspace.com/thebigste

dragginthru
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

My Medicine

Post by dragginthru »

I dont think that there are any Dragging Through lyrics in Dave You Were Right... I'll be surprised if I missed that coz I just sang Dragging Through in the studio!!!!

Maybe you meant to say The Fear there?

Speaking of Dragging Through - have a listen to the Dry Rise version of it on www.myspace.com/dryriseband

Gazz :)
ttp://www.myspace.com/dryriseband - check out Dry Rise cover of Kerbdog's "Dragging Through" - online to hear now!!! :D

fyfe79
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

My Medicine

Post by fyfe79 »

Hey Gazz, off topic I know but since you're from Brighton, do you know Fyfe Ewing at all? The ex-Therapy? man is a drummer on the scene around there, he used to play with The Divers. I'd be interested to know what he's getting up to now.

btw, loved your version of "Dragging Through" - righteous!

aceface

Re: My Medicine

Post by aceface »

Just revisiting 'My Medicine' again after a few years..... it's great to burst through the morning rush hour and commuters on the tube to!

Such a shame wilt never took off - Take Me Home is a one-man powerhouse, the whole album rocks great big bells. The riffs are so crunchy

Matt x

On_The_Turntables
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Re: My Medicine

Post by On_The_Turntables »

i have a spare 'my medicine' album if anyone from kilkenny wants it ill sell it for €10 just pm me and I'll get back to you :)
Conor :)