Kerbdog T shirt for sale

If you have any Kerbdog/Wilt related goodies you willing to part with or your looking to get your hands on, post it here.
Note: Kerbdog.com cannot be held responsible for the actions of Kerbdog.com forum members,
Trade at your own risk!
Kerbcat

Kerbdog T shirt for sale

Post by Kerbcat »

Hi!

I bought a Kerbdog t shirt from a member of this forum a couple of years ago, as I know they are like rocking horse shit :)
I even asked the band when they last played Dublin where their t shirts are and told them I would have to make my own ;)

Unfortunately it is an extra large, and as much as I want to wear it I can not, so would like it to go to someone who is a fan, and would like to ask if anyone on here likes it before I stick it on ebay. I paid £20 for it so would be asking for that again, plus postage.

It it black with a large grey / green finger on the front with the word 'Kerbdog' above it, with a large back print of 'Dry Riser'. Again great t shirt but it is wasted on me :(

Please pm me for photos.

If anyone on here has a t shirt in a smaller size they no longer want I would be interested in hearing about it...

Danielle x

Kerbcat

Re: Kerbdog T shirt for sale

Post by Kerbcat »

T shirt has been sold now.

If anyone has a small / medium or even large Kerbdog t shirt I will be very interested in hearing from you :)

Thanks,

Danielle
Last edited by Kerbcat on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.