Kerbdog Live Kilkenny Aug 23rd

Anything Kerbdog related
miece
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Re: Kerbdog Live Kilkenny Aug 23rd

Post by miece »

i've no idea, i'll head down to the pumphouse durin the week and see what the story is with the tickets.

goatboy
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by goatboy »

miece wrote: i've no idea, i'll head down to the pumphouse durin the week and see what the story is with the tickets.
Cheers. If you could please keep us posted it would be much appreciated!!!

krustofsky
Administrator
Administrator

Post by krustofsky »

goatboy wrote: Any info on tickets for this gig?

I'm gutted I can't make the London show, so I'm going to go to this one instead.

I want to book flights ASAP, but don't want to until I book a ticket for the gig.
book the flights dude,im sure you will be able to pay at the door or get tickets at the venue,youll get in one way or the other
Last edited by krustofsky on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they mostly come on wedesdays,mostly

Darragh
Kerbdog Band Member
Kerbdog Band Member

Post by Darragh »

Hey,
Tickets for Pumpalooza go on sale Friday 25th July. Tickets are limited to 250 and will be on sale from Rollercoaster Records, Kieran St. Kilkenny. If anyone from overseas needs tickets just PM me on this site and i'll sort you out :)
Darragh x

goatboy
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by goatboy »

Darragh wrote: Hey,
Tickets for Pumpalooza go on sale Friday 25th July. Tickets are limited to 250 and will be on sale from Rollercoaster Records, Kieran St. Kilkenny. If anyone from overseas needs tickets just PM me on this site and i'll sort you out :)
Darragh x
Hey Darragh,

Sent you a PM - Hope it worked OK.

Cheers.

miece
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by miece »

any idea on the price?

miece
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by miece »

woops never mind. found this.  ::)

End-of-Greengrocer
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by End-of-Greengrocer »

Heya guys,

Just joined the forum, been lurking since its inception though. Long-time fan of the lads, well done to the people involved in getting this running.

Anyway, If anyone can grab me a ticket to the Kilkenny gig, I'd be very grateful. I've PMed Darragh about it.

Also, if I do get a ticket, if anyone feels like welcoming me to the venue and Kilkenny (I'm from Cork) that'd be great too! :-D

Ronan

goatboy
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by goatboy »

Right, so where's good to stay in Kilkenny?  ;D

unclesam

Post by unclesam »

:o hello from Canada, kerbdog freaks over here too... since..."94... unfortunately because of some of my problems in dealing with certain members of the status quo in Canada I am not allowed to leave the country... or I'd fly over for the month with my bud... party hard too... i don't hear anything over hear... are Kerbdog going to do a dvd of this show or God please have someone do a soundboard feed to a couple cameras... fuck I'll pay... check out the video i made months ago for Kerbdog's song "Dummy Crusher" - someone best put it _ "Kerbdance" anyways it's on youtube... Billy Dalton even crawls out of the mothballs and makes a comment... someone get these shows on vid for youtube... I'm half Irish... ask at the soundbooth for a line into the mix (get Kerbdog's permission... works best) so you will need a line in and a tripod - just set it so you can see every one and do occasional close ups... talk to Kerbdog to see what can be set up... please... for the Irish... mushroomhead1@gmail.com  Brad

miece
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by miece »

unclesam wrote:   :o hello from Canada, Kerbdog freaks over here too... since..."94... unfortunately because of some of my problems in dealing with certain members of the status quo in Canada I am not allowed to leave the country... or I'd fly over for the month with my bud... party hard too... i don't hear anything over hear... are Kerbdog going to do a dvd of this show or God please have someone do a soundboard feed to a couple cameras... feck I'll pay... check out the video i made months ago for Kerbdog's song "Dummy Crusher" - someone best put it _ "Kerbdance" anyways it's on youtube... Billy Dalton even crawls out of the mothballs and makes a comment... someone get these shows on vid for youtube... I'm half Irish... ask at the soundbooth for a line into the mix (get Kerbdog's permission... works best) so you will need a line in and a tripod - just set it so you can see every one and do occasional close ups... talk to Kerbdog to see what can be set up... please... for the Irish... mushroomhead1@gmail.com  Brad
that sounds like a good idea. someone must be able to do it? someone must have the equipment?

On_The_Turntables
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by On_The_Turntables »

End-of-Greengrocer wrote: Heya guys,

Just joined the forum, been lurking since its inception though. Long-time fan of the lads, well done to the people involved in getting this running.

Anyway, If anyone can grab me a ticket to the Kilkenny gig, I'd be very grateful. I've PMed Darragh about it.

Also, if I do get a ticket, if anyone feels like welcoming me to the venue and Kilkenny (I'm from Cork) that'd be great too! :-D

I would but I'm only 16 ha . . Still though I've got my ticket and as far I know there's some left. I'm a bit nervous abouth weather I'll get in or not . Please god I will and plus I bought the ticket off Darragh so I must look someway 18 :P anyway has anybody and views? Cheers
Ronan
Conor :)

unclesam

Post by unclesam »

miece wrote: any idea on the price?
i realize to a degree that it is somewhat relavent... but if you live in Ireland and you are asking about price you are completely sad... I am from Canada and would go but the gov't won't let me let of the country right now... something to do with upsetting the status quo... 8) 8) :o :o >:( >:( :D :D

On_The_Turntables
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Tickets 20yoyos if anyone still weary and I'm nearly sure there's some left

Conor ;D

On_The_Turntables
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

oops sorry bout that post 2 ones up ^^ kinda made a balls of it . . I was on my ipodtouch ....-  I mentioned I was 16 but I didn't mention that I bought a fake I'd off some site just for this gig ... But I got a letter today saying I payed for it the wrong way  >:( >:( so no Id for me :( so if anyone could help out on the night I'd really really really appreciated  :)

Cheers