kerbdogs future

Anything Kerbdog related
krustofsky
Administrator
Administrator

kerbdogs future

Post by krustofsky »

ive heard on good authority that the dogs future is bleak at the moment,if darragh,cormac or colin are viewing this could they please give us an official idea whats going on,is there any new bands on the horizon,will there be anymore "last gigs"?are kerbdog defunct forever?any news would be greatly appreciated,i wish the guys well whatever they decide to do,it seems a shame for such quality and talent to give up completly and i hope other fans will back me up on that one,otherwise well be stuck with twins that cant sing,have fake american/d4 accents and stupid haircuts representing irish talent,oh and lets not forget u2 yay.............
they mostly come on wedesdays,mostly

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kerbdogs future

Post by Phily »

A Wilt reunion would be a second best thing for me if Kerbdog weren't going to perform again :)
-Sorry For The Record-
My Kerbdog/Wilt Collection
OverPlay.net - a cheap UK/US/IE/+ VPN Service for VOD/Streaming

delrio

Post by delrio »

krustofsky wrote: ive heard on good authority that the dogs future is bleak at the moment,if darragh,cormac or colin are viewing this could they please give us an official idea whats going on,is there any new bands on the horizon,will there be anymore "last gigs"?are Kerbdog defunct forever?any news would be greatly appreciated,i wish the guys well whatever they decide to do,it seems a shame for such quality and talent to give up completly and i hope other fans will back me up on that one,otherwise well be stuck with twins that cant sing,have fake american/d4 accents and stupid haircuts representing irish talent,oh and lets not forget u2 yay.............
So, I've for many years now assumed that Kerbdog was something that the guys just got together periodically to do, more for fun than trying to make a career out of it.

Are things in worse shape than that, then?

I had been trying to figure out how I was going to make it across the pond for the Christmas show some year (maybe even this year).  Turns out for work-related reasons that this wouldn't have been a good year for me to try to make it over, but still, I hope the chance of doing so some day isn't gone for good...

End-of-Greengrocer
Kerbdog.com Believer
Kerbdog.com Believer

Post by End-of-Greengrocer »

I spoke with Darragh last year and, to be honest, I don't see it it happening. The lads live too far apart and have different things going on to get together for anything more than the odd gig. They were asked to do a third album by a record producer but - obviously! - it didn't happen.

splitterung

Post by splitterung »

a 3rd albumnow that would be something to hear...with all the years of expierence, and battles radio thing would be assured to be heard al over... just a shame to let it go like that.

please lads think about coming back ...your well missed

fyfe79
Kerbdog.com Roadie
Kerbdog.com Roadie

Post by fyfe79 »

Apparently, Battle mentioned to Rick O'Shea on his radio show on Friday night that Kerbdog are to record a new album. 
A friend of mine told me this yesterday, he seemed pretty certain. Did anyone else hear this? Seems a little out of the blue if its true, considering Darraghs new band etc.

New Day Rising

Post by New Day Rising »

That would be incredible, is there any kind of "Listen again" feature for the show it was mentioned on?
Am I overacting this time?

Phily
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phily »

fyfe79 wrote: Apparently, Battle mentioned to Rick O'Shea on his radio show on Friday night that Kerbdog are to record a new album. 
A friend of mine told me this yesterday, he seemed pretty certain. Did anyone else hear this? Seems a little out of the blue if its true, considering Darraghs new band etc.
http://2fm.rte.ie/show/get_epg_schedule ... 2011-04-15 - 57:20 - Yea :) Cormac still has a sense of humor
Last edited by Phily on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Sorry For The Record-
My Kerbdog/Wilt Collection
OverPlay.net - a cheap UK/US/IE/+ VPN Service for VOD/Streaming